Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Monday, January 31

Being honest means tracking everything

Since I had already eaten about 1/4 of a whole cake for breakfast before I decided on my journey, I was contemplating eliminating today from my tracker. WRONG!!!!! I am being totally honest with myself so I will track everything.

I set up Fat Secret to count my carbs and sugar for me. And so far today I have had 114 g of carbs (5 servings) and 28.13 g of sugar. Since I am allotted 5 servings of carbs and 15 grams of sugar per day, it is clear that today is not a great day for the Belly Fat Cure. However, it is still a good day! I am really pleased that I didn't go over the carbs yet. I can do the rest of the day without sabotaging that at least.

I will plan to have a huge salad and tuna for dinner. I make my own salad dressing, so I know it has no carbs or sugar in it. Monday is normally pizza day, and I will still be able to eat my pizza on a normal Monday, but tonight I will skip it. It won't be difficult to do since I had many different kinds of homemade pizza yesterday at my birthday party.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.