Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Monday, January 9

Monday starts the week

So, today is the day that I start eating healthy.  I am reminded of a drawing I made when I was in therapy for depression a few years ago.  It had two lines on it that I want to be my mantra!  "I CAN PAMPER MYSELF WITH HEALTHY FOOD"  and "I CAN TREAT MY BODY AS A TEMPLE TO MY SOUL"

Today, I have eaten a great salad with tuna and olives and a serving of vanilla fat free yogurt.  It is a good start.  I will be starting my food log on fatsecret.com again too, so I can put my numbers here.

I have to eat what is in the house now.  So, until I get rid of things, I will be counting calories and doing weight watchers simply filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.