Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Tuesday, February 1

Carb withdrawal has started

I did have carbs for dinner in the form of a small potato and 1/2 cup of carrots. I also had quite a bit of lean roast pork. I am not hungry. But, I have a need for something sweet. Since I am NOT a dessert eater, I know that this is part of the carb withdrawal.

I am going to get through this by reversing the thought process from something that I am missing to thinking about how wonderful it is that my body is getting rid of those sugars that I don't need. After all, it's the sugar that fuels my insulin and keeps me hungry and fat. It has only taken 36 hours for my body to purge it! OUT OUT DAMN SPOT!! Ok, I am no Lady Macbeth. I am just marveling at the way the body works.

I will be posting my carb/sugar count for the day shortly.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.