Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Tuesday, February 1

It's good to learn new things

So, I planned through my menu for today. I learned a few things that I never knew. My favorite lite salad dressing from Wish Bone has almost 5 grams of sugar per serving. Who knew??

So, I do love making my own dressings and will make up a bunch of my favorite for my daily salads. I will post the recipe here later today.

**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.