Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Sunday, February 6

Morning Check-IN

Well, it's 2PM and I am doing a morning check-in. No, I didn't sleep till now. I actually was up at 7. I didn't feel very well though, so I have been on the couch watching food network and then the Super Bowl pre-game. I also didn't do a count last night. I will do that in a few.

It was an awesome day yesterday! Great numbers, and good out to music night.

Today is beef vindaloo for dinner. It is a very, very spicy dish from southeast India. That area has influences from the Portuguese, hence the beef. I can smell it cooking now and even the fragrance is spicy. As my niece Carole said at our wedding reception, when she was only 2 1/2 and was licking all the spicy cocktail sauce off the shrimp, "Spicy, HMMM, It's so good!"

OK, Going back to the count for yesterday!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.