Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Tuesday, February 1

Day 2 - A Full Day

Well since yesterday started with 1/4th of a birthday cake for breakfast, it wasn't truly a Belly Fat day. So, TADAH!! Yes, this is a full day of the Belly Fat Cure!

First thing I noticed is that I can't have my yogurt for breakfast. Even the non-fat and no-sugar variety has 25 grams of carbs. Milk is loaded with natural sugars and carbs. So, no yogurt today.

I can however have as many eggs as I want. So, I am lounging over my coffee and when I get hungry I will be making a brussels sprout frittata. At least I think I will. I have to check the carb content of brussels sprouts.

So, on to FatSecret to load in my plan for the day and check the numbers before I post what I will eat here. See you in a bit.

**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.