Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Thursday, February 3

Morning Check-IN

WOW!! I had a really good night sleep. Now, good for me is probably relative to most folks. I went to sleep at 1:15 AM and didn't get up for the first bathroom trip until 6:15. Went back to bed, but I can't fall asleep once the sun is up so I just rested for another hour. Now, 5 hours is a good thing!!!

I also think I have some improvement in my knees and ankles already. Now, I know that seems impossible, but as a very wise loving cousin told me, even if it's in my mind, it is a good thing because feeling better is mostly in the mind anyhow. I do see a commercial pretty regularly that has a man doing a break dance and the caption is something like "Every pound you lose is 15 pounds of pressure off your knees." I might have those numbers off, but next time I see the commercial I will pay more attention. So, it is possible that I actually do feel better.

Now, I discovered I left off a few goals, which I will add today. I live in a town house style home. That basically means 3 floors. My knees usually hurt way to much for me to walk upstairs to my bedroom more than once a day. And, quite a few days, even once isn't possible. The scale however is up there and since my knees feel better, I may go up there and see if I get any positive feedback from the box of balances and numbers. I will be sure and post some numbers when I have them.

Drinking my coffee and watching the Cooking Channel and I will write more later.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.