Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Tuesday, February 8

Morning Check-IN

It's kind of late for a morning check in, but I have been busy planning my menus and ordering groceries. Tonight is Trivia Night! I usually win enough to pay for the night out, so we don't want to miss it. The place we go puts out a huge display of free appetizers. I am hoping they do the same as last time with many proteins (chicken and scallops) and not as many breaded and fried things. Although I can eat the fried things, I can't eat them if they are breaded. And, truth be told, I would rather eat better than "fried".

I started my day with a plain fat free yogurt, which as I have shared before uses up 12 of my 15 grams of sugar because dairy is full of lactose. I will adjust the rest of the day accordingly.

Yesterday was an extraordinarily stressful day, so the fact that I didn't over eat is a victory in itself. Today should be much better.

**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.