Did you know that your appetite is a direct result of how much sugar you eat? In other words if you eat less sugar, you won't be hungry. And, isn't that the key to being able to stick to a diet?? The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value.

Saturday, February 5

Morning Check-IN

Just finished my coffee and my grapefruit. Boy did that citrus flavor go well with my slightly stuffy nose. Vitamins sure work wonders.

My dinner today is a Weight Watchers cook book recipe, called Green Chili Chicken. I am making it in the rice cooker. Nice and spicy and full of vitamins and fiber with chickpeas.

I am watching my normal Saturday morning cooking channel shows. I especially look forward to The Spice Goddess at 11AM on Saturdays. Bal Arneson is amazing as she teaches how to cook beyond salt and pepper. There is a link to one of her latest cookbooks on the left of this post.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts. I enjoy reading about other joys and failures as well. Comments are moderated. They may not appear immediately.